Thanksgiving is approaching quickly! Hopefully you have everything you need to serve Thanksgiving dinner (or at least sturdy plastic containers to take with you when you visit other people's homes!). But don't forget our favorite food group: the cocktails! This Sparkling Pomegranate Punch is perfect to serve for Turkey Day.
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup late-harvest white wine, chilled
- Two 750-milliliter bottles sparkling wine, chilled
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- Ice cubes, for serving
- In a punch bowl, dissolve the sugar in the pomegranate juice, stirring vigorously.
- Add the sparkling wine and late-harvest white wine, then add the orange slices, diced pineapple and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve the sparkling pomegranate punch over ice cubes.
Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!