Move over Pumpkin Spice! Maple is a fall flavor that shouldn't be overlooked. And combined with bourbon in Bourbon Maple Cider, it's the quintessential fall cocktail.
- 6 ounces Bourbon
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 teaspoons pure maple syrup to taste
- 1 cup spiced apple cider
- apple slices for garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup, and apple cider to shaker and shake vigorously.
- Add ice to glass and strain shaker into glass.
- Garnish each with a slice of apple.
Can't you just see yourself curled up next to a fire (or bar) sipping this delicious cocktail? Enjoy!