Spring is still springing, but that doesn't mean you can't get a head start. Limoncello Sangria is light, refreshing and perfect for the change in seasons.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles white wine
- 1 cup limoncello
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups club soda
- 2-3 cups chopped or sliced fruit
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a pitcher, then stir in the limoncello, wine, and fruit.
- Chill in the refrigerator until desired temperature.
- Add the club soda just before serving.