Today is Mardi Gras! Mardi Gras, or "Fat Tuesday," is the last day of the Carnival season as it always falls the day before Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. No better way to celebrate than by making your very own Mardi Gras themed cocktail. Created by famed mixologist Ricky Gomez, the Carnival Queen will not disappoint.
- 1 1/4 oz. Crown Royal Regal Apple
- 1/4 oz. Chambord or dark berry liquor
- 1/4 oz. lemon juice
- Champagne or other sparkling wine
- Place Crown Royal Regal Apple, Chambord, and lemon juice in a shaker tin.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain into flute and top off with champagne or other sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Cheers and Happy Mardi Gras!