It's cold in many places around the world, but that doesn't mean you can't have a taste of summer in your glass. Meet the Bourbon Pie Milkshake. It's a unique cocktail created by Coral Hospitality's Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club in the Georgia Veterans Memorial State Park.
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of cream or half and half
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 to 3 ounces of Jack Daniels
- Frosting and sprinkles, or cinnamon sugar, for rimmed glass.
- Rim the glass with frosting, sprinkles or cinnamon sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients and stir gently to leave some consistency of the ice cream.
- Pour into your glass and enjoy!
While it's a milkshake, it still has a bit of fall and winter flavor. Hope you enjoy!