We're in the middle of summer and there's no better way to cool down than with a little frosé!
- 1, 750-mL bottle rosé, chilled
- 2 cups of chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- Combine about half the bottle of rosé, 1 cup strawberries, half the vodka, and half the lemon juice in a blender.
- Add about 2 cups of ice and blend until slushy. If the mixture is too watery, add more ice and blend again.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh strawberries.