2016 is almost a wrap! We've had some great 'Cocktails of the Month' this year, from the Coco Piña Scotch Cocktail to the Bourbon Pumpkin Pie Milkshake. But there's no better way to end the year than with a classic, the French 75.
- 1 oz. gin
- 1⁄2 oz. simple syrup
- 1⁄2 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Brut Champagne or a dry sparkling white wine
- Lemon twist, to garnish
- Combine gin, simple syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until well chilled and strain into a glass.
- Top with Champagne and garnish with a lemon twist to serve.
It's the perfect cocktail to toast new beginnings. Cheers and Happy New Year!