It's that time of the year again! The sun goes down earlier, the leaves change colors and you're trading in your flip flops for boots. But not so fast! We have the perfect way to hold on to summer a little bit longer. Meet the Apple Cider Margarita.
The Apple Cider Margarita allows you to combine your favorite summer and fall drinks. It's the best of both worlds!
Serving Size: 1 Glass
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 oz. Reposado Tequila
- 5 -6 oz. sweet apple cider
- Cinnamon, cane sugar, coarse sugar for glass rimming (to taste)
- Cinnamon stick, optional garnish
- 1 apple
- In a small bowl, add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat the rim of your glass with Grand Marnier using your finger (after you've washed your hands, of course.)
- Flip over your glass and press it into the cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat the rim.
- Fill your glass with a little ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider. Stir.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
And if you're in the mood for a warm drink, use a mug and warm the cocktail up. It'll taste just as great. Simple! Drink this and I promise, your transition from summer to fall won't be as drastic as the change in weather outside. Cheers!